The NAJO guide to choosing your perfect bridal jewellery
NAJO bridal jewellery pieces are love letters to yourself. Stylish, meaningful, and harmonious, they let you express yourself beautifully while staying true to your personality on your special wedding day. Since 1986, we’ve been accessorising brides with something new (and sometimes something blue) from our contemporary yet timeless wedding jewellery collection. From iridescent bridal pearls to radiant wedding jewellery sets – NAJO’s handcrafted pieces are designed to have and to hold from your wedding day forward.
Top tips for choosing your NAJO bridal jewellery online
Congratulations – you’ve found the perfect wedding dress. Now, it’s time to consider bridal jewellery that adds an exquisite personal touch. To help, we’ve put together NAJO’s Top Five Bridal Jewellery Tips:
- Embrace meaningful wedding jewellery that speaks to you. Staying true to your personality and style creates a natural look that brings out your inner beauty. Have lots of fun experimenting with different looks and select the bridal jewellery pieces that make you feel absolutely wonderful.
- Create a harmonious look. That means keeping your dress, veil, hairstyle and shoes in mind when choosing your beautiful bridal jewellery. Consider your wedding gown’s fabric and embellishments – if it’s intricate and detailed, you may want elegantly simple bridal jewellery, while fluid, minimalist gowns can suit bolder sculptural pieces.
- Match your bridal necklace to your wedding dress neckline. Bridal chokers look beautiful with strapless gowns, while V-neck dresses suit delicate pendants such as fluid teardrops or heavenly bridal pearls. Don’t want to wear a necklace? Statement bridal earrings, wedding bracelets and rings always make you feel stylish and beautiful.
- Balance your bridal jewellery metals with your dress colour. Champagne and ivory wedding gowns suit yellow gold wedding jewellery, white dresses magnify the inherent beauty of silver, while dresses with pink hues are simply stunning with rose gold bridal jewellery.
- Don’t forget something blue! Aqua chalcedony blue bridal jewellery adds a luminous hue using the stone that’s said to centre and calm emotional energy. For a bolder splash, NAJO’s stunning turquoise bridal jewellery uses the stone of luck and protection to make a stunning style statement.
Bridal pearl jewellery sets
Imbued with symbolism, bridal pearls have been popular wedding gemstones for centuries. The ancient Greeks believed pearl wedding jewellery prevented brides from shedding tears and saw them as symbols of passion, love and marriage.
Today, pearls are said to represent purity, love, innocence, and fidelity, making them the gemstones of choice for bridal jewellery. Our Bridal Pearl Jewellery Online Shop features a stunning collection of timelessly elegant pearl necklaces, rings, and wedding earrings you’ll treasure forever.
How to wear your bridal bracelets
NAJO’s bridal bracelet designs are steeped in beauty and meaning. Our bridal chain bracelets represent eternal bonds, while our gorgeous tension bangles embody the promise of connecting forever. Inspired by nature’s artistry, the sought-after Bamboo Bangle represents longevity and prosperity, while our statement water-inspired cuffs symbolise life. Whichever stunning wedding bracelet you choose, we recommend slipping it on your right wrist, so it doesn’t detract from your wedding band.
Best bridesmaid gifts and wedding guest jewellery
Whether you’re the mother of the bride or groom or a wedding guest, NAJO’s Online Jewellery Store has a stunning collection of wedding day jewellery to complete your outfit. Our jewellery pieces are also highly sought-after bridesmaid accessories to complement the bridal look.
If you’re looking for unique bridesmaid gift ideas, please get in touch with our expert team – they’ll help you select meaningful bridesmaid gifts and wrap them beautifully for your special day.
We’re honoured to be a part of your special day. Our Australian bridal jewellery pieces are handcrafted by artisans who share our passion for exquisite design and quality. We’re always excited to see how you interpreted your NAJO bridal jewellery on your wedding day, so please send us photos or tag @najojewellery in your Instagram posts! We wish you a wonderful day and a lifetime of happiness together.