The Harmony Set's tiny mirrors are gentle reminders to pause, reflect and re-centre during your busy day. Each is crafted by our long-standing family-run Italian workshop specialising in some of the world’s most aesthetically beautiful chains. The strands of curb and mirror links feel harmonious on your skin.
Available in sterling silver and 14kt yellow gold plated silver
1.4mm wide curb and mirror link chains
Designed in Australia
Crafted by chain artisans
Responsibly made in Bassano del Grappa, Italy
Complimentary 100% beautiful and recyclable packaging
Shipping and Returns
Orders placed before 12 pm AEST will be dispatched on the same day. In Australia, we offer a flat rate of $7 for standard shipping on orders under $150 (2-5 business days), otherwise, an express service is available for just $9.95 (AU only). Australia-wide, we offer FREE Standard Post on orders $150 and over.
New Zealand orders under $150 will incur a $7 shipping fee, while orders over $150 will receive it free. Please note there are no express options for the post to New Zealand.
International shipping is also available for a flat rate of $25 and will take 10-14 business days for delivery.
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. We cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any earrings (for hygienic reasons) or engraved pieces. Please select carefully and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions prior to purchasing a non-returnable item.
To return an item simply send back the item with the original invoice and tick the item/s you wish to return. Please post returns to PO BOX 3159, Redfern NSW 2016.
Visit our FAQ page for further information.
Jewellery Care Guide
It is natural for sterling silver jewellery to tarnish or discolour over time, particularly if the piece is worn regularly. Tarnish is caused by several factors which include:
- Exposure to moisture, humidity, direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Acidity (ph balance) of a person’s skin, which in turn is affected, for example, by diet, medication and stress.
- Exposure to perfume, soap, moisturiser, shampoo etc. and cleaning products such as dishwashing liquid and bleach.
- Exposure to chlorine.
How to Care For Your NAJO Piece
NAJO advises against:
- Swimming, showering or undertaking vigorous exercise while wearing jewellery.
- Exposing jewellery to cleaning agents or cosmetics such as foundations, perfumes, hairsprays.
- Exposing jewellery to excessive heat or prolonged periods of direct sunlight.
- Use of commercial silver ‘dip’ solutions as they are unsuitable for cleaning hollow, oxidised, stone-set, pearl or plated jewellery and can cause surface deterioration.
- Wearing delicate jewellery on more than an occasional basis
Consciously crafted with love
Jewellery with beauty and soul is only possible thanks to the remarkable talent of some of the world’s best silversmiths, jewellers, and stone cutters.
Over the years, we’ve built enduring relationships with these artisans who are as passionate as we are about slow jewellery and consistently upholding NAJO’s unique aesthetic. The NAJO brand has always taken a stand against mass production, preferring to build enduring partnerships with small workshops and artisans who take enormous pride in their craft. They’ve been part of our NAJO family for decades, and we’re proud to create ethical jewellery together. So every time you express yourself with our jewellery, feel good that the piece you wear has been fairly, lovingly, and consciously crafted in small home workshops that are self or family-run.